Redmi note 7 is finally going to launch in India on 28th Feb 2019. The official news is out. Redmi India has confirmed the news on their twitter account. Redmi has also started to send out teasing promos on various social media services. Xiaomi is hosting an event on February 28 where it will officially launch the smartphone.
Earlier Redmi notes 7 earlier launched in China and it’s going to be the first smartphone since becoming independent from xiaomi. The smartphone quickly became trending as the company reportedly sold 1 million-plus units of the Redmi Note 7 in the Chinese market in just three weeks. The company is finally ready to release it in India. Now let us dig deeper to this budget-friendly smartphone’s Redmi note 7 specifications
- 6.3-inch full HD + LTPS Display with waterdrop notch
- Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset
- 3GB/4/6 Ram Storage
- Storage includes 32GB and 64GB Variants
- Rear mount Fingerprint scanner
- Dual camera with back featuring a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.8 aperture
- 13MP selfie camera
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4 support
- USB Type-C port
- Supports Super Night Scene Mode for low-light photography
- The smartphone may come in Twilight Gold, Fantasy Blue, and Bright Black color options.
So we have to wait for its launch to see which variants xiaomi launches it in India.
For the latest tech, android news don’t forget to follow us on facebook, twitter, Instagram.