Need screen brightness app? Had an issue with your eyes while using constantly smartphone. Eye strain is considered as the common condition that occurs when your eyes get tired from extensive use such as constantly gazing your smartphones, computer screen or using other digital services. Especially at the night when we use smartphones in the dark we get discomfort and get annoyed.
That’s the reason screen brightness app is considered widely nowadays to save your eyes from eye strain and you will be surprised to see the kind of change it brings to your life.
So let us now discuss some of the best screen brightness app that is trending in a screen brightness app.
1. Lux Lite
Lux Lite app is a custom auto brightness solution for your android smartphone with over 1 million downloads. It is intelligent enough to adjust the brightness of your display based on the environment wherever you are at that moment.
An example if you step in in a dark room it automatically lowers the brightness of the display to not make you not uncomfortable but to better help you to read onscreen display.
It also helps to preserve your smartphone’s battery. If your smartphone backlight is too bright then you can customize the brightness as per your liking. Simply try this app and you will be surprised to see the change of your smartphone usage.
- Custom auto brightness with root plugin support
- Astronomer mode: Adds red filter to your display
- Limited subzero brightness for night viewing
- Battery Saver
- No annoying ads
- Top screen brightness app
2. Lux Auto Brightness App
Lux Auto Brightness App is similar to Lux lite but with some premium features. Of course, you have to pay for it.
- Premium subzero brightness for night viewing support
- Automatic night mode enabled
- Power user settings with interpolation, filters
- Customizable fade for backlight adjustments
- No ads and nuisances
3. Twilight: Blue Light Filter
Twilight app is best if you having any trouble falling asleep. Especially for kids using tablets becomes hyperactive sometimes while using it. Tested for AMOLED screen with best results which increase your screen lifetime.
- Lower screen backlight best for night reading
- Tested on AMOLED screen with best results
- Filters sleep-disrupting blue light from the device screen
- Automatically adjusting to local sunrise and sunset times
- Customize with your own unique sleep schedule
4. Blue light Filter
Blue light Filter is the best app for helping you get to sleep easily and protect your eyes by reducing blue light. Easy to use the app with handy buttons and timer will help to turn on and off in a second. Slide the button to easily adjust the filter intensity to soften your screen light.
- Reduce blue light
- Customize Filter intensity
- Eye protector from screen brightness light
- Battery Saver
- Built-in screen dimmer
5. Screen Brightness
Screen Brightness is the Lightness app for screen brightness. Easily adjusts the brightness of the screen. Though the ambient light sensor for automatic adjustments feature depends on your smartphone device.
- Customize brightness
- User-friendly app
- Battery Saver
- Adjust setting with volume keys
6. Night Screen
Night screen is a simple yet effective app. I got myself this app which is extremely easy to use. No settings require simply download the app and start using it. Simple and effective screen dimmer for using in the dark.
Night screen reduces the brightness on screen lower then you can achieve with default settings. The screen brightness app applies an over the filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen. Helps you to avoid eye pain and headache while using a device for a longer time.
- Restore default brightness settings after use
- Blue light filter for better sleep
7. Lower Brightness Screen Filter
Lower Brightness screen filter app can set brightness to any level. You can set brightness level from 0 to 100 % by just opening the app and choose brightness level accordingly.
- Reduce brightness below system minimum brightness
- Easy to use and set percentage brightness
- Icon setting shortcut bar
- Small size screen brightness app
Best Screen Brightness App Android
So this is my list of screen brightness app from automatic to manual settings. You can select any one of those. For free you can select Night screen or low brightness screen filter app which are light apps and for premium support, you can go with lux app.
Using any of this screen brightness app you can easily get rid of any discomfort or eyes strains issues and can use a smartphone for a longer time.
If you are using any one of this app and any other app which I didn’t mention do let me know by commenting down below. Cheers!